When searching for the perfect home you look for curb appeal, the right accommodations to serve the family, and a solid structure. After finding the best option, you should look a little closer into the mechanics of the home and the integrity of the structure, particularly the water source. The water is the very life source of your family, pets, and plant life you choose to have inside and outside. So how do you know what kind of quality water you have in a potential home. We at AAA Water Team would like to take the opportunity to discuss the water in a new home. Red flags the there is a water quality problem can be seen if you know what you are looking for, below you will be able to spot problems with the water.
Signs & Symptoms of Bad Water Quality in the Kitchen:
– Fixtures and faucets are covered in a crusty substance.
– Dishwasher has staining on the interior.
– Evidence of drinking water bottles suggesting no one is drinking the tap water.
Signs of poor water quality in the bathroom:
– After running the water from the shower or sink you discover particles, discoloration, and/or odors.
– Staining and discoloring of lingering water in the toilet and toilet’s tank.
Signs of poor water quality in the basement:
– Inspect the surroundings for leaking pipes or stains that suggest old leaks.
– Operate the water and assess for debris, odors, or discoloration.
– Inspect any existing water treatment system and ensure it is operating at full efficiency and in prime condition.
Water Quality Testing
If any of these signs exist, chances are the home may have a poor water quality. If you are still in love the house, and want to know for sure, you can have the water thoroughly tested. Investing in such a test can save you a lot of headaches, time, and money. Do keep in mind that more often than not, home inspectors do not test for all of contaminates in the water. Some issues that will cause appliance or plumbing damage; and cosmetic issues like staining can be obvious, but a standard home inspection water test includes only 7 or 8 parameters that look for two health issues and there may be more present, some of which are not even visible.
Water Testing, Reverse Osmosis Water Systems & More in Golden Gate Estates, Naples, Cape Coral, Fort Myers & Lehigh Acres, Florida
With AAA Water Team, our certified experts can perform a water test inspection to find out all of the advantages and disadvantages your water has as well as assess the water system’s efficiency if there is one present. If there are some issues, our professionals will present them to you and plausible solutions as well as cost to see if investing in the home is worth your time. With our many affordable water treatment systems, we can ensure the water in your home has no ill effects on your health or the overall function of your home. Give AAA Water Team a call today to schedule your potential new home and we will see how the quality of water holds up.