Water Basics in Punta Rassa, FL; Well Water Testing, Softening, Ozone Purification & More

Water is something we cannot live without. Most living things require some degree of water consumption and people rely on it heavily. As a major commodity, water is found everywhere in some form or another. Where the earth is made up 75% water, 97% of that water supply is saltwater, leaving only 3% of the incredible water supply freshwater. Additionally, 2% of the freshwater is frozen, making up the glaciers and icecaps, leaving 1% of the water found on earth available for human consumption.

How Long Can You Go Without Water Before You Die

When you analyze the facts concerning the water usage and the need for water for people, pets, plants, and crops, having it clean and safe is vital. Human beings are comprised of 55% – 60% of water and though we can survive without food for up to a month, most of us would only last 3-4 days and certainly not over a week without water. On average, Americans use about 80-100 gallons of water per day.

How Much Water Should I Drink a Day Calculator

It is recommended that the average adult consumes 8-12 cups of water a day to help maintain good health, however, there is a more precise need calculated for the individual. Simply multiply your body weight x 1/2 ounce to find the water you need, for instance a person weighing 150 pounds multiplies by .5 oz of water would equal to 75 ounces of water per day. Though water is good for you, and hydration is a must, keep in mind that people also get their hydration from fruits, vegetables and non-caffeinated drink. On hotter days and during and after bouts of exercise, you should drink more water to keep hydrated.

Well Water Testing

Being that consuming water is vital in day-to-day living, having dependable water you can count on to be pure, healthy, and safe for you, your family, pets, and even plants, gardens, and landscaping, it should be tested every year or so. With the many purification, filtration, and water enhancement systems such as water softeners, your water can be safe to consume and come into contact with. Water treatments to improve your water’s smell, taste, safeness, and healthiness include the following.

Water Filtration System for Home

Filtration deliver clean, tasty water; remove impurities and reduce harmful contaminates; clears out bad tastes and odors; resulting in better tasting and healthy water.

Reverse Osmosis Systems

For clear water straight from the faucet, whole house reverse osmosis is ideal for everything from drinking water, ice cubes and baby formulas to humidifiers, steam irons and aquariums, providing superior water filtration.

Water Softener System

Whole house water softening reduces the mineral deposits that hard water leaves behind, such as calcium and magnesium that improves skin, hair and even cleaning such as laundry and dishes.

House House Water Ozone Purification Systems

The ozone purification systems remove the bacteria and other biological matter from the water to effectively improve the health and makes it bacteria free. Throughout the process, the water is purified, eliminating taste and odor problems.

Water Testing, Filtration, Purification & More in Golden Gate Estates, Naples, Cape Coral, Fort Myers & Lehigh Acres, Florida

With the help of AAA Water Team and our efficient water testing, our certified experts can help your Florida home get the best water treatment systems you need to keep the water healthy and pure for people, pets, and the vegetation on your property.

Call Now Button