If you are experiencing an odor that reminds you of rotten eggs, iron stains on your sinks or bathtub, or you find yourself using an especially large amount of soap to clean dishes, launder your clothes or wash your hair, your water supply may be high in iron, sulfur and hydrogen sulfide (h2s). If left untreated, these minerals will not only cause staining on your sinks, bathtubs and clothing, but they will also clog your pipes and prematurely shorten the lifespan of your appliances such as your washing machine, dishwasher and water heater as well as increase the energy consumption used within your home.
Removing Iron and Hydrogen Sulfide from Water
In the past, the most common procedure for removing iron and h2s from water involved using harsh chemicals and large amounts of equipment that required regular care and service. The experienced professionals at AAA Water Team can install a revolutionary iron & h2s water filtration system that is specifically designed to remove iron, sulfur and h2s along with any bacterial agents to provide your home with clear, fresh, stain & odor free water that is both effective, essentially maintenance free and available at a price that won’t break the bank.
Benefits of a AAA Water Team Iron & H2S Water Filtration System Include:
• Prevents iron stains from occurring
• Provides clean, clear, odor free water
• Protects your existing water softener equipment
• Protects your appliances, plumbing and clothing
• Protects your pipes from either becoming clogged with iron or from black oxidation caused by h2s
• Eliminates the need for chemical treatment systems
How Does an Iron & H2S Water Filtration System Work?
How does it work? The AAA Water Team Iron & H2S water filtration system stores a bubble of air which has been compressed by your well pressure within the media tank. When the water passes through the air bubble, the iron & h2s is converted into particles which are trapped by a filter as the air bubble is consumed by the water passing through it. The unit will essentially backwash itself to remove the particles it has trapped. The air bubble is then replenished when the air is drawn in, temporarily emptying the tank of water and allowing the transfer of oxygen molecules on the surface of the media bed. Once your system has returned to the service position, it will again begin the filtration process.
Water Filtration Consultation, Testing & Inspection
What can I expect? The AAA Water Team iron & h2s water filtration system is configured to the exact specifications of your home or commercial business. A qualified AAA Water Team filtration specialist will visit your home and examine your water before performing a water quality test that includes:
• Testing the quality of your water for iron, hydrogen sulfide (h2s), pH levels and hardness (calcium & magnesium)
• Analyzing and assessing the results of the water tested for microbial, organic, inorganic or mineral contamination or substances
• Performing a visual inspection of the plumbing, fixtures and appliances within your home
• Determining your average water demand based on the number of occupants within your home along with the number of fixtures and appliances (water heater, washing machine, and dishwasher).
Quality Water Filtration Systems in Naples, Cape Coral, Fort Myers or Lehigh Acres, Florida
Once your AAA Water Team professional has analyzed the testing results, you will be provided with a recommendation regarding the size and type of equipment that will best meet your water quality issues. Depending on the test result findings, additional equipment including water softeners and whole home filtration systems may also be recommended.